My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dearskysteward.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Your Travel Advocate! Tell Me About Your Travel Experience!

I want to hear about how you are treated while you are traveling. That is what I live for! As I campaign to be "America's Next Airline CEO" I want to take on all the things that we all find ridiculous about travel and bring more of all the things that we love!

I am compiling a list of items that have to go:
1. Long lines to check bags (We need agents that come to us! and more automation)
2. Bright florescent lights on the plane (Every airline needs lighting like Virgin America has)
3. Airports, Hotels, and Planes with mandatory WiFi (Enough testing, ROLL it OUT)
4. Airports without enough power outlets! BOS and MIA are two, but there are many more! Recharge stations are uncomfortable and crowded, plus just crumbs thrown at serious business travelers.

Add to my list! Twitter me: skysteward

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't share you as amazing trip as you experienced. I only travel in a short distance places..but i can tell you how i love to travel and enjoy the time I went to those places.:)

T.Rob said...

Add to the list not having enough power outlets. I'm flying out of Terminal B in Boston tonight for the 5th week in a row and I know where the handful of outlets are by heart now.