The Sky Steward asked his frequent flier friends on FlyerTalk and Linkedin to share their opinions regarding the most irritating in-flight behavior, lack of travel manners, and deficiencies of airborne etiquette and here is our list of the Top 10 (for now) Jetiquette Pet-Peeves:
Here is what travelers have said:
"It is so annoying when people..."
- Bring so many items on board that they hit everyone in the aisle on their way to their seat
- Talk to me the whole flight while I am trying to read, sleep, or watch the movie
- Bring smelly food on the plane that I have to smell. Worst? A can of tuna or chicken!
- Allow their children to kick my seat or scream. I now bring my noise canceling headset :) Oh, and no diaper changing outside of the lavatory please
- Take an overhead bin in the front when they are seated in 52K!
- Use games or DVD players without headphone so the sound heard by all
- Blow their nose incessantly or cough and sneeze without covering their nose/mouth.
- Spread trash all over the plane affecting the entire onboard environment
- Move into the space of their neighbor's seat...You know, that unwelcome elbow?!
There are quite a bit more and there is plenty of time to cover them. Of course we want your comments and questions!













1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this with your readers. This applies especially to those that travel a lot. I just found the coolest website! I never heard of it but it looks like the next mega website. You can swap frequent flyer miles for stuff, services and miles. It’s like buying stuff on eBay without spending cash. Here’s a link: milehighswap.com Hey – if you have miles, maybe we can do business! Definitely worth checking out. Good luck!
Post a Comment